Post your truck off-road

Call me old fashioned....but I'm not a huge fan of all the traction-nanny equipment. My 2011 has A-Trac...It gets turned off when I go off pavement. I want to drive the truck....not hand it over to the computer. YMMV
Totally agree, never owned a vehicle with crawl control, thought it was important to test out and see if things worked just in case I needed in the future or to reference to the dealer if not working properly. To be honest all those clanging and weird noises freaked me out and shut it off after the steep muddy decline.

A "local" who hangs out at the gas station where I trade tells me those skewps add over 100 hp. His 2017 Tacoma was one of the rear axle failure trucks. He says it broke from "too much power".

I complemented a guy with a 2nd gen while walking out of a gas station a while back. About 5 minutes later, while I was thinking, “I didn’t sign up for this,...” he swore to me that every Tacoma with a scoop came factory with the supercharger. I politely asked, “Even the 16-18? I didn’t think they had made one for the 3.5 yet? And wasn’t sure if they’d ever get one?”
“Oh yeah!” He says. “They make even more power than a boosted Tundra!”
“Alright man, hang on, this has gone too far,...” I was parked just on the other side of the pump, so I walked over and popped my hood,.... there was a lot of disappointment in his eyes. “I wish you were right, but I don’t think you are,...” [emoji23]

I complemented a guy with a 2nd gen while walking out of a gas station a while back. About 5 minutes later, while I was thinking, “I didn’t sign up for this,...” he swore to me that every Tacoma with a scoop came factory with the supercharger. I politely asked, “Even the 16-18? I didn’t think they had made one for the 3.5 yet? And wasn’t sure if they’d ever get one?”
“Alright man, hang on, this has gone too far,...” I was parked just on the other side of the pump, so I walked over and popped my hood,.... there was a lot of disappointment in his eyes. “I wish you were right, but I don’t think you are,...” [emoji23]
That is too damn funny.!

Yep it's all true.. Lmao

A "local" who hangs out at the gas station where I trade tells me those skewps add over 100 hp. His 2017 Tacoma was one of the rear axle failure trucks. He says it broke from "too much power".

Just think if this guy got a snorkel too. He’d probably drown after he told everyone his truck acted as a motorboat too.

These idiots must hang out at gas stations.

Back