potential 2018 tacoma trd sport owner

The off road is more here as well, just got told it might take a few months to get the inferno colors I want or move down to the cloth package inferno or take the leather in a different color..

What are your guys thoughts on the inferno orange color.. that's the way I'm kinda leaning, unique color and really not many plp here have it, so it will stick out.

What are your guys thoughts on the inferno orange color.. that's the way I'm kinda leaning, unique color and really not many plp here have it, so it will stick out.
If you like it that’s all that matters. It’s bright and it sticks out. If that’s what you want do it.

I like the color a lot. I looked for it in a long bed.
All that matters is you like it.

How did you order it? They told me I couldn’t order anything anymore and have to allocate it. Or is that what you did?
The truck or the mat.. if it's the truck I let the dealership do it for me, and I prob just got lucky that is just came out of the factory

Back