Power rear window

TacomaMaverick

Hey y’all new to the app, I have a 2008 Toyota Tacoma and I was wondering if anyone knew of a way I can get a single piece powered rear window installed on my truck any advice or links to websites that would help would be greatly appreciated

Hey y’all new to the app, I have a 2008 Toyota Tacoma and I was wondering if anyone knew of a way I can get a single piece powered rear window installed on my truck any advice or links to websites that would help would be greatly appreciated
Single piece like a tundra?

Never seen it on a taco.

Best ive seen in 10 years on multiple forums is a power slider kit.

They make it. But it’s like 5G for the System and Dealership will not install. Company may have gone under

I would have bought the Taco with a power rear glass.......it's very cool in the Tundra. Tacoma would be excellent with a power sunroof and power back glass.

I would have bought the Taco with a power rear glass.......it's very cool in the Tundra. Tacoma would be excellent with a power sunroof and power back glass.

The premium package in the turd gen has the power sunroof. And SR5 up has power rear back glass. Of course It’s not the whole rear though.

Back