Production Numbers

godsmedic

I understand that my 2012 DCSB TX Baja (red) is a rare truck. The trivia buff in me wants to know just how many, identical to mine, were made. I have tried the local dealer (sales and service departments), the Toyota website, and the toll free number in the back of my owner's manual. Apparently, no one knows these numbers and no one knows where to fnd them. I'm not buying it..... Somewhere, someone has these numbers.

Anyone got any ideas???

Attachments

• 1396626525151.jpg
    1396626525151.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 43
Roughly 700. I have the black on black Baja.

I saw a review that said they made 750 of the TX Baja trucks for the 2012 model year, but that was both cab configurations and all three colors.

Anyone got a website, an email address, or a phone number?

For the Baja it was just red and black. 2013 was when the white was available. TX Pro I'm not sure what colors were available. I have only seen one in my area and it was black.

Per Toyota...... Production numbers for 2012 TX Baja, DCSB, Barcelona Red: 264

Attachments

• 1398524583682.jpg
    1398524583682.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 24
No. Sorry. She only gave me numbers for my truck. Check with your local dealer's Customer Relations Manager. That's who found it for me.

No. Sorry. She only gave me numbers for my truck. Check with your local dealer's Customer Relations Manager. That's who found it for me.

Will do. Thanks for the info. Just curious. Dealer tells you one thing. Then I read about another.

Back