Purchase 2018 TRD?

bwwais

Looking at purchasing 2018 TRD Off-road. Any feedback on this year/model, pro’s and con’s. Thank you for your feedback in advance.

I like the off-road. 2018 has more features than the 16/17 and a lot of the bugs were worked out. Probably get a new 2019 for close to the same price with rebates and dealer discounts.

Thanks for the feedback. Some reviews complain about the comfort level of the seats and feeling cramped if you are greater than 6’. I am just under 6’ but thin. Comfort?

Thanks for the feedback. Some reviews complain about the comfort level of the seats and feeling cramped if you are greater than 6’. I am just under 6’ but thin. Comfort?

I’m 6’ 1” and I am very comfortable in my trdor. I also have the useless sunroof and do not have any headroom problem. Mine is a 2016 TRDORLB.

It’s according to what price you’re looking at for the used off road.
Every year has more options but it’s according to what packages (premium and tech) are on the 18.

The vertebrae in my back are only good for making soup. My back is extremely comfortable in my 2018 TRD off road. A bunch of chitt that the factory should never have let out the door bugs me, but the seats are fantastic.

I find the seats a bit uncomfortable on long drives but I drive a semi with premium air ride seats all day so I’m a bit jaded. Still trying to figure out how to install one in my Tacoma

I'm 61.5 - 195lbs I got 34 inseam no problems with leg or headroom and my ' 16 has a sunroof .total comfort did 800 miles from cape cod to lake George N.Y. last summer .no problem.I love my truck . And lumbar support !

The lumbar support was the first thing that I fiddled with while the salesman was prattling on endlessly about the truck. I told him if the seat doesn't fit my back, there is no sense in my knowing ANYTHING about the truck. It fit.

Back