Qi (wireless charger) problems

So I’ve had my truck less than two weeks. The one thing bugging me so far is the wireless charger stops working. So I can put my phone on the charger and it works. If I take it off the charger and put it back on it will fault out more often than not. I get both lights blinking. Turn the charger off and back on and get the same thing. Happens until I turn the truck off and back on.

Anyone else? A solution? What is the error?IMG_0314.JPG

So I’ve had my truck less than two weeks. The one thing bugging me so far is the wireless charger stops working. So I can put my phone on the charger and it works. If I take it off the charger and put it back on it will fault out more often than not. I get both lights blinking. Turn the charger off and back on and get the same thing. Happens until I turn the truck off and back on.

Anyone else? A solution? What is the error?View attachment 18092
I've had a similar issue with my S9, got tired of messing with it and just put a cable in the truck.

I've got a 9+ and I noticed the wireless charging in the truck is picky and I have to take my case off for it to charge it. The charge is so slow it probably would take 6hrs to charge. Its junk even the Samsung QI charger sucks.

I’ve noticed that it seems pickier with placement of the phone. Maybe it’s a fluke. I don’t know if it has anything to do with it or not.

Same thing happened to me when I first purchased. I read the manual and it tends to overheat. By taking phone on and off repeatedly also affects the charger. It’s not meant to have it on there for few min and then pick up phone to shoot a text and then put phone back over and over.

It’s a nice have and I primarily use it if someone who is riding with me needs a charge. I’ll be like just lay it right there and viola. Haha.

But yeah like someone said it’s nice and cool but the ole fashioned cable works and you can still actually use it.

Same thing happened to me when I first purchased. I read the manual and it tends to overheat. By taking phone on and off repeatedly also affects the charger. It’s not meant to have it on there for few min and then pick up phone to shoot a text and then put phone back over and over.

It’s a nice have and I primarily use it if someone who is riding with me needs a charge. I’ll be like just lay it right there and viola. Haha.

But yeah like someone said it’s nice and cool but the ole fashioned cable works and you can still actually use it.

I caught on to the overheating today actually. It seems random when it does it though.

Back