Question about lifts

100% of my wrenching experience is on my taco, so I have nothing to compare it to haha

yeh the expos have me at 4.5" in the back..27" h/f :shifty:

No. The difference between Billies and adjustable coilovers is the threaded collar for preload adjustment. You can get more height from an adjustable coilover but your suspension is limited to 3 inches of lift from shocks before you start having issues with other parts.

I read that too. I guess you need 4.5 inch backspaced wheels and possibly a cab mount chop. It is something I may attempt in the future.

Just went back to the page where my rims are and they are 4.75" back spaced but I don't know if I want to cut the truck up quite yet.

So I'm thinking about putting 2" spacers in the front and an add a leaf in the back with longer u bolts for a bulldog look ! Any thoughts?
Pros/cons?

Ok. So here is another one. It's it worth replacing the uca right now when I'm only putting the billys on or should I wait till I get coilovers

Diff drops cause more harm than good. They rotate the rear of the diff up so the pinion bearing gets less lube. The end CV angle change isn't worth possibly burning up your pinion bearing and slightly lower ground clearance.

Back