Question

I’m not a millennial. I fall into the loose age range set for the birth years but I’m definitely not a millennial by actions, beliefs or behavior.
Ok sorry you are what you are. Gosh haha. I guess you would be an Xennial. 1977-1983 It’s a micro generation who doesn’t feel they are gen X and doesn’t relate to the millenials. It goes from the end of the gen X to the beginning of the millenials. It’s also known as the Oregon trial generation. If you played Oregon trail on an Apple II in elementy school you can be an Xennial. We except you for what you are.

Ok sorry you are what you are. Gosh haha. I guess you would be an Xennial. 1977-1983 It’s a micro generation who doesn’t feel they are gen X and doesn’t relate to the millenials. It goes from the end of the gen X to the beginning of the millenials. It’s also known as the Oregon trial generation. If you played Oregon trail on an Apple II in elementy school you can be an Xennial. We except you for what you are.

Haha. I definitely played Oregon Trail in school. I hadn’t heard that one. The xennial generation.....

I’m glad you accept me for who I am.

(accept not except). Lol. A little grammar correction for you again. [emoji23]

Haha. I definitely played Oregon Trail in school. I hadn’t heard that one. The xennial generation.....

I’m glad you accept me for who I am.

(accept not except). Lol. A little grammar correction for you again. [emoji23]
I accept you

Back