Radio knob fix

mrproduxn

Is anyone tired of the slick mini radio knobs. I created a cheap fix for $9.00 (raised due to the total of $2.70 shipping cost). Control the volume without slipping off and hitting the touch screen and accidentally cally Mom. Soft and spongy. Fit knobs on 7" NAV screens ONLY. Also fit Prius, Sienna and Corolla 2016-2017 with NAV. I had to drop mail order due to the inconsistent shipping fees. As of 09/25/17 only available through ebay. Search "Toyota Entune Premium & JBL..."
Please see post 22 of this thread. Now only making pairs per order. Thank you.
taco-knobs.jpg knobs.jpeg

Attachments

• view 1.jpeg
    view 1.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Sold 45 pair in the first full week on another Tacoma site. Guess a lot of people are tired of fat finger dialing up their Mom on the radio while adjusting the volume LOL.

I see that a lot of people have been looking but it doesn't seem to be much real interest here. I am completely ok with that. I am just a little shocked that one Tacoma site has produced deliveries to 15 states so far since I started 2 weeks ago. Perhaps it is because I do this as a hobby and not as a full time business which may turn people off. I am being urged, by several people that are using these, to put these on ebay. I am considering it. The downside is that I will have to charge more for them to pay for their ebay fees. I really do not want to charge more because my goal has been to keep these at a low cost and deliver a cheap fix for 16-17 Tacoma and Prius with 7/8" slick short radio knobs. I do make these one pair at a time, and do not buy them already made, to maintain consistency of pairs. I make $1 per grip so it certainly does not pay bills or my labor and I pay for the shipping. I will give it another couple of days. If no takers then I will drop this from the tacomaforum and just continue to enjoy the forums here for all the good information that is shared. I just know there are a lot of people that have issues with those factory knobs. For those that have looked I appreciate it.

I bought some a while ago can't wait to try!! I probably would not have paid more than $8. So if u sell on the Bay u may be priced to high to make it worth ur while. Good luck and I hope to give u a good report once we get ours...

I agree. Will stop making them before I go on ebay. Going to make as many as I can now with material on hand. Will decide what to do if those sell out. Be nice to get all the rubber dust and scraps out of the garage. Even if only temporarily. Thanks.

I got the knob covers today. They work great. I wish you would have had the some of the gray ones left...

They are all the same color. I guess the pictures are misleading. You are welcome to mail them back. I will refund you. No problem at all. This is just a hobby for me and no hard feelings whatsoever.

Steve that is OK. I just remember seeing on the Tacomaworld thread "Gray & Black". I just went back and read it, it was another member replying to you on color. I have no intention of sending back because they are very useful. I may even order a second pair if you ever make in gray. Thanks !!

They work great. Nice fit. Well worth the money. No more accidentally changing stations or calling someone.

After issues with the USPS, unfortunately, the price had to be adjusted to $9 to cover the $2.70 shipping cost plus $0.55 paypal fee. If interested can order with a paypal payment.
Sorry but now only available on ebay
Please include a mailing address in the notes on paypal.. I will make a pair and mail them to you within 24 to 48 hours. Thanks.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/232489673711?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

Last edited:
Back