Radio Knobs

Hey guys. For anyone who is interested in replacing the pathetic oem knobs I can help you out. These are made out of two pieces. The knob is made from aluminum with a black anodize finish and the insert (the piece that slides over the radio stem) is 3d printed. The outside diameter measures about 1" (just slightly larger than the oem) and the face of the knob sticks out about 5/8" from the face of the touch screen. They do not obstruct the illuminated line above the knobs. I sold out pretty quick and am currently making more, should start shipping again next week.

If you're interested pm me and I will give you a link to paypal me. The price is $29 shipped.

I have shipped some to Canada. Because of the shipping cost, the price for people in Canada is $50

Thanks, Rex

Damn, these look good. Im waiting on hondo knobs right now. These look way better. More factory like as well. I’ll shoot u a message in the future to buy some

Hey guys. For anyone who is interested in replacing the pathetic oem knobs I can help you out. These are made out of two pieces. The knob is made from aluminum with a black anodize finish and the insert (the piece that slides over the radio stem) is 3d printed. The outside diameter measures about 1" (just slightly larger than the oem) and the face of the knob sticks out about 5/8" from the face of the touch screen. They do not obstruct the illuminated line above the knobs. I sold out pretty quick and am currently making more, should start shipping again next week.

If you're interested pm me and I will give you a link to paypal me. The price is $29 shipped.

I have shipped some to Canada. Because of the shipping cost, the price for people in Canada is $50

Thanks, Rex
Thanks for the info. Welcome to the forum.

The cheapest shipping I found to Canada is the USPS flat rate small envelope, $24.95. The cost of the knobs going to Canada is $50 shipped.

Thanks, Rex

Nice. Welcome to the forum.

After exchange rates and stupid duty to cross the border would put it about $90.00 ish... pm me if you find a way to get cheaper shipping.

Mailman delivered my knobs today. Thanks Rex. Will post pics of em tonite when I get em on!

Back