Radio Knobs

I really like the knobs you are making. I painted mine silver but after a year the paint has rubbed off.
Please send the link for your Pay Pal account so I can order a set.
I have a 2017 SR5.
This is the first time I have sent a message on this forum so I hope I did it right.
Thax
Chudi

Hey guys. For anyone who is interested in replacing the pathetic oem knobs I can help you out. These are made out of two pieces. The knob is made from aluminum with a black anodize finish and the insert (the piece that slides over the radio stem) is 3d printed. The outside diameter measures about 1" (just slightly larger than the oem) and the face of the knob sticks out about 5/8" from the face of the touch screen. They do not obstruct the illuminated line above the knobs. I sold out pretty quick and am currently making more, should start shipping again next week.

If you're interested pm me and I will give you a link to paypal me. The price is $29 shipped.

I have shipped some to Canada. Because of the shipping cost, the price for people in Canada is $50

Thanks, Rex

Are you still making these knobs???

Hey guys. For anyone who is interested in replacing the pathetic oem knobs I can help you out. These are made out of two pieces. The knob is made from aluminum with a black anodize finish and the insert (the piece that slides over the radio stem) is 3d printed. The outside diameter measures about 1" (just slightly larger than the oem) and the face of the knob sticks out about 5/8" from the face of the touch screen. They do not obstruct the illuminated line above the knobs. I sold out pretty quick and am currently making more, should start shipping again next week.

If you're interested pm me and I will give you a link to paypal me. The price is $29 shipped.

I have shipped some to Canada. Because of the shipping cost, the price for people in Canada is $50

Thanks, Rex
how do I order?

Back