Ready to buy

scott.c.wickham

I finally have my deposit together and ready to buy but the one the dealer showed me they could get is gone. They tell me it'll be 17 weeks to get a 2017. I'm not opposed to that, the current truck is fine. But I thought they were ordering these already? I've read of folks getting a ship date in September.

I'm after a TRD OR SB in quicksand with HH tech. Auto box.

I finally have my deposit together and ready to buy but the one the dealer showed me they could get is gone. They tell me it'll be 17 weeks to get a 2017. I'm not opposed to that, the current truck is fine. But I thought they were ordering these already? I've read of folks getting a ship date in September.

I'm after a TRD OR SB in quicksand with HH tech. Auto box.
Called around yet or put dealerships head to head via email?

I built the truck again and did an inventory search and about 6 of them pop up but it doesn't say where they are. I told my guy at the local dealership and he said maybe they're west coast. I'm going to stop at another dealer tonight and see what he says. Anyone know how far a dealership might request a truck from another dealer?

I built the truck again and did an inventory search and about 6 of them pop up but it doesn't say where they are. I told my guy at the local dealership and he said maybe they're west coast. I'm going to stop at another dealer tonight and see what he says. Anyone know how far a dealership might request a truck from another dealer?
U need to pit dealerships against eachother..... i know toyota acts like entitled children sometimes and will not bend...... but try it.

Worth it. My only slight regret is not getting the PRO, or a 4Runner, or a Tondra. Haha. Love them all. Depends on your needs I traded in my 2014 FJ

I live in Houston, my truck came from Florida... Don't just look at your local dealers, look where ever you can...

T
the usual is a 50 mile radius. Tell them to extend to 150-200 miles, but you may have to truck the vehicle going to them as a dealer does not want to accept a vehicle from your dealer with 200 miles on the Ido.

I found exactly what I was looking for and made the deal at Baierl Toyota in Cranberry, Pa. I bought from Cliff and all went very smooth.
IMG_8831.JPG

Saving up for the OME lift, tires, winch and hidden winch mount. I did get the company logos on and plastidipped all the chrome.

IMG_8974.JPG

IMG_8972.JPG

IMG_8976.JPG

IMG_8978.JPG

IMG_8991.JPG

So far so good. I do a lot of highway miles for work so I just assumed is have to give it another coat before winter. By its doing good.

I got exactly the truck i wanted, went to cars.com and found "exactly" the truck i wanted with all the goodies, 4x4,MT,etc I live in Ft lauderdale, truck was shipped from 3200 miles away(Bend Oregon) Your truck is out there, you just may have to find it!!!ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1473384597.901980.jpg

Back