Remote start?

2017 Trd pro there is no oem. What is the best after market plug and play system?

Welcome to the forum. Like @OR17TRS said, it’s a great option. I’ve had it on for 9 months with no issues.
Super easy install and you keep the OEM fob.

12v Solutions. I bought just the remote start and not the phone add on...yet. Install was super simple and they also have a video. Up and running in 20 minutes, all plug and play.

Only issue is that when you open the door, the vehicle shuts off. But that is the way it is.

12v Solutions. I bought just the remote start and not the phone add on...yet. Install was super simple and they also have a video. Up and running in 20 minutes, all plug and play.

Only issue is that when you open the door, the vehicle shuts off. But that is the way it is.

Yep. Unfortunately there’s no way around that.

What’s the point of getting this then?

Because it’s a remote start..... the only difference is you have to restart it after opening the door. At that time the vehicle will already be warmed up/defrosted.
With practically any vehicle you have to push the start button or insert the key and turn it after entering the vehicle so it’s really not that much of an issue.

Back