Replacing radio 2007

Wanting to put in a double din touch screen radio.. What do i need to know when buying. Sizes and what install kit.. Possibly any wiring infoImageUploadedByTaco Forum1468768042.663277.jpg

Purchasing thru crutchfield usually also gets u tech help, which i used to bypass the stock crossover, and they also will provide wiring schematics as well as phone help thats actually top notch.

Also, if installing 6x9s up front, u can gut the stock baskets. Then mount new speakers to the stock baskets, and remount the whole thing back to the door. I installed some 6x9 5 ways that were listed as "not compatable" like this. I just had to trim the raised lip on the inside of the door panel which surrounds the stock drivers for some weird and pointless reason.

It was only necc for me to trim the inner panel due to the height of the coaxial 5 ways i think. But i saved time, money, and headache on spacers considering tacotunes has some off the wall reviews... some got spacers fast, some didnt get any for months.

Back