Reverse camera question

Toki

So random question, i have a 2012 hylander limited, my dad wants the lines we have on our Taco’s. Is this a simple soltution or are those templates embedded in our entune?

I don’t know if it’s an option on the Highlander. If it was a on/off option it would be under settings.

Heres a question for all y'all. Is there a w as y to turn the back up camera on while driving (other than slamming it into reverse). When I had my Civic I could press a sequence of buttons on the steering wheel to turn the camera on, for calibration/adjustment. Just wondering if this can be done on the Taco.

Heres a question for all y'all. Is there a w as y to turn the back up camera on while driving (other than slamming it into reverse). When I had my Civic I could press a sequence of buttons on the steering wheel to turn the camera on, for calibration/adjustment. Just wondering if this can be done on the Taco.

I’m thinking there is a kit for that. I will dig and see if I can find the thread

Yea you need the anytime front and rear camera mod. Then you can add switches to turn either the front or back one in.

Back