Revisiting an idea

DEERTAY

So coming closer to the idea of wrapping my truck. I think I have the perfect color in mind but I decided I’d make a poll.
Also open to suggestions.
I’m thinking avalanche grey which is found on the new raptor, or smurf blue (Porsche gt3).
What do you think?

So coming closer to the idea of wrapping my truck. I think I have the perfect color in mind but I decided I’d make a poll.
I’m thinking avalanche grey which is found on the new raptor, or smurf blue (Porsche gt3).
What do you think?
+1 for Avalanche

What do you think?

At least u don't want that gt3 Barney purple.... Man that's such an uphill gardener colour

At least u don't want that gt3 Barney purple.... Man that's such an uphill gardener colour

Lmfao!?
That’s a definite no on the purple I’m leaning more towards the avalanche gray. It would look so great with what I have planned for my wheels;)

Don’t get me wrong I love cement, almost traded my truck for cement. But I really love avalanche, or now I stumbled on Nardo grey and oooooh daddy

Back