Revisiting an idea

My only question on this has been...

How do wraps hold up to the daily dirt, grime, brush scratches and washing that I put my own truck through?

I have had some people suggest I wrap rather than paint the fiberglass fenders I put on a few of my trucks. I have stuck with paint so far because I know I won’t have to peel the stuff off after one trip to the dunes

I’ve decided on Nardo gray
The company that makes the material is out of stock so I have to wait till they contact me about the wrap being back in stock.

My only question on this has been...

How do wraps hold up to the daily dirt, grime, brush scratches and washing that I put my own truck through?

I have had some people suggest I wrap rather than paint the fiberglass fenders I put on a few of my trucks. I have stuck with paint so far because I know I won’t have to peel the stuff off after one trip to the dunes

IMG_0729.jpgIMG_0728.jpg
This was my car before the Taco,
It was also the vehicle I used to learn to wrap.
I had wrapped the hood, hatch, and at one point the fenders.
I’m not sure how it would hold up to
Dirt and scratches but the beauty of it is it would be cheaper to replace then getting it re painted. Only down side you can’t buff it out as you could with paint.
@Tacomaholic has a video on how he washes his truck that is wrapped in matte orange. He also has his off-road videos to give you the best idea on how it would be.

Back