Road Rage News Story

Tacoma fan

did anyone see that road rage story involving a ford truck that spun out of control after cutting off another driver. the woman driver was heard laughing and saying "that's what you get"

You know what! Im proud to be a toyota fanboy because i know my tacoma is built to last almost 500,000 miles. I read a story of a medical test delivery guy getting 512,000 miles before getting another one. My old toyota echo had 290000 miles with no major repairs before i wrecked it. Toyota justs last the longest.

Any mass produced product will have issues. Look at Toyota's frame rust issues on the Tacoma and camshaft failure issues on the Tundra when it came out. That Taco in the video needed an oil pan, steering rack, shocks, spindles and other parts aftsr that little trip. Nothing stock would have survived that.

My 03 Ranger had 140K on it before I traded in but it purred like a kitten.

I thought both videos were entertaining. I'm a truck driver. And I see some crazy things on the hwy. 99.9% driver error.

but at the same time, I hate slow left lane drivers

I will agree with you on that. I'm not allowed in the hammer lane. Unless I come up on someone that's doing 55 in a 70. Then I use the hammer lane. Gotta love those center lane sissies. I'm all about being careful. But dang. Slower traffic keep right. Hammer lane is not a travel lane. It's a passing lane. Not that I care. Just saying.

Back