Rock sliders

cookie47

Anyone have a clue what brand these could be? Have a guy a few 100 miles away with em says they fit an 2nd gen but he has a first gen. Has no clue the brand or what they’re off of for sure lol they’re 6ft IMG_2693.jpg

Anyone have a clue what brand these could be? Have a guy a few 100 miles away with em says they fit an 2nd gen but he has a first gen. Has no clue the brand or what they’re off of for sure lol they’re 6ft View attachment 16052

I thought they were trailgear, but those weird baloney cut ends have me thrown.

Could be anyones garage made sliders, could be from any kinda model truck, if he cant tell u wtf they are for or from, WALK.

I only see 2 mounting brackets.... wheres the rest?
Bolt on sliders require frame drilling... are you prepared for that?

Also going soley off of memory, 6ft seems very short, unless they go on a regular cab 1st gen maybe?

I bet they would look small on ur dbl cab.

I searched the site for rock sliders and that's what came up [emoji23] well, that's why I'm here, to learn. Ok so I guess they are just step rails then?

Let me put it You this way...IF the tubes are 1 1/2” by .095 or thicker, they probably are sliders. If it’s thin tubing, they are just steps. You will have to make your own mounts...from the tubes to the frame.
Secondly, I don’t know what your going to pay, but I build them in square or round ( or combo) on my bender in the shop for 150 plus material (which is around 200 with welding supplies and paint). So beware what you buy under those circumstances.
Lastly, they look short if the Quad is an indication, by about 6” to a foot. But you will have to measure that.

Regards
Scuzzy

Let me put it You this way...IF the tubes are 1 1/2” by .095 or thicker, they probably are sliders. If it’s thin tubing, they are just steps. You will have to make your own mounts...from the tubes to the frame.
Secondly, I don’t know what your going to pay, but I build them in square or round ( or combo) on my bender in the shop for 150 plus material (which is around 200 with welding supplies and paint). So beware what you buy under those circumstances.
Lastly, they look short if the Quad is an indication, by about 6” to a foot. But you will have to measure that.

Regards
Scuzzy

then we all agree, they arent sliders by your definition either

Rough Country Nerf Steps are Made out of ultra-durable .084 Wall corrosion resistant tubing

they bolt to sheet metal (instructions show this) and the bolts are 8mm. and torqued to 15ft/lbs!!!!!!!!!!
Theres no gussets

these are steps with attitude?
the equivalent to a penis pump I guess?

check this crap out
http://www.roughcountry.com/rc-toyota-wheel-to-wheel-nerf-steps-rct05809.html
https://s3.amazonaws.com/roughcountry/install/RCT0506.pdf

Regards
Scuzzy

Got any pictures?

Back