Roof racks

Welcome to the forum.
Look at yakama or Thule cross bars?
I'd like something that fits the factory roof rack holes so it can be bolted on and not clamped on. I'm looking for an overlanding type rack similar to the prinsu ones.

Guess you're too far to drive down to Buffalo?? Save the shipping. Just drive down, buy it and install it there. Then drive back. Save the duties and shipping.

I'd like something that fits the factory roof rack holes so it can be bolted on and not clamped on. I'm looking for an overlanding type rack similar to the prinsu ones.
Front runner or maybe RCI makes one I know they make bed racks. Have you looked into doing a bed rack vs a roof rack?

I think I'll just build one myself haha. Canada sucks for shipping and even with the front runner it ends up way over 1.4k to get it here. Its always free shipping to the lower 48 states haha. I guess I'll just have to get the welder out :(

Guess you're too far to drive down to Buffalo?? Save the shipping. Just drive down, buy it and install it there. Then drive back. Save the duties and shipping.
Yeah I'm up in northern Ontario so it would be about a 6 hour drive. I think I'll just take some measurements and build one at home haha

Back