Roof Top Tent review

rosemeadblvd

This is smittybilt 2883. Ok. Finally I got a chance to use my roof top tent. I camp at Death Valley two days ago. The wind speed was approximately 25-30 MPH. You barely able to open you eyes when out there. This tent is very stable and fully sealed. I did not see any send inside the tent after a long windy night. Yes it is very loud why wind blowing 25mph out there. I got my wife, my dog cage, and I in the tent, and I still have plenty rooms. Ok I'm not very great at words. Basically this tent is worth it every penny I spent.IMG_6769.JPGIMG_6745.JPGIMG_4403.JPGIMG_6818.JPGIMG_6825.JPG

This is smittybilt 2883. Ok. Finally I got a chance to use my roof top tent. I camp at Death Valley two days ago. The wind speed was approximately 25-30 MPH. You barely able to open you eyes when out there. This tent is very stable and fully sealed. I did not see any send inside the tent after a long windy night. Yes it is very loud why wind blowing 25mph out there. I got my wife, my dog cage, and I in the tent, and I still have plenty rooms. Ok I'm not very great at words. Basically this tent is worth it every penny I spent.View attachment 13066View attachment 13067View attachment 13068View attachment 13069View attachment 13070

Great. Thanks for sharing. I was wondering how that would turn out. I like the versatility of that setup over a lot of others I’ve seen.

This tent took me about 5 minutes to set up and about 5 minutes to pack. Very easy to set up. since I'm new to this, I have to run around my truck multiple times.

Thank you for sharing those informations. Would you be kind enough to share again your impressions of your RTT after rainy conditions please? I like the price of this one!!!

Thank you for sharing those informations. Would you be kind enough to share again your impressions of your RTT after rainy conditions please? I like the price of this one!!!

unfortunately I didn't have a chance to use my tent in raining condition yet, so I don't have any comment on it. It blocks wind very well. I bought it from eBay for approximately 1099+150shipping. This tent is currently out of stock from many online stores. Please contact the sellers before place order because they may stay "in stock" but in fact they don't have them.

Back