Rough country lift kit?

08tacomacho

So yes hello I am new to tacos as of maybe 6 months ago. Started lurking and reading up on a lot of these forums that are on here and noticed a lot of great things to do to the whip. My questions are. I want a lift kit without breaking my wallet, under 1200$ at least. Who has the RC kit and what their thoughts are.

The ride is my daily and I want to just make a good look living in Az I know there’s tons of trails to go to but I work a lot and haven’t had the chance to go by any.

Also being that I live here I see a crap ton of tacos that just trigger my urge to endure in the path of mods. Coming from a Subaru I was in about 1500$ in small mods.

Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
Spindles will get you 4 to 6 inches depending on the brand. I’d go spindles, 5100s with Eibach coils for the front (keep costs down) then lift the rear with a leaf pack and matching shocks. 6 inch lifts are never cheap if done correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4wd
Well to my surprise these are the answers I like to see. Weird to think that they say such good things about them to be ****ty..

Reactions: 4wd
Of course. But like you said, and I’m sure they do it, they only show the reviews worth showing and sifting through the bad ones to get good reviews.

I honestly have no idea. That’s why I’m reaching out. **** if I didn’t I’d be sitting on three inch spacers I bought off eBay with 2” wheel spacers bossin it around town ya know? Till my **** fell apart

I honestly have no idea. That’s why I’m reaching out. **** if I didn’t I’d be sitting on three inch spacers I bought off eBay with 2” wheel spacers bossin it around town ya know? Till my **** fell apart
So ur sayin u dont want my spidertrax?

Well to my surprise these are the answers I like to see. Weird to think that they say such good things about them to be ****ty..

I'm assuming "they" are salesmen, If you are dead set on 6" a quality spindle like camburg is going to give you 4" in front & set you back about 2k You can get another 4" thru deeply ARC'd rear springs, that leaves you 2" to find somewhere, guess some larger tires will add some , then again you want 6" of lift so 2" can come from some kind of spacer (ick)or body lift maybe, or put 2" block under rear springs, that'd give you 6" in rear, you could get 5100's and adjust to top clip, hate to think about the ride tho'... Not planning off roading are you ?

Back