Running Boards

If you go with bedliner, be careful how muddy you get it cause the bedliner in my bed keeps dirt trapped in it no matter how much I wash it.

Oh that bed liner stuff? Didn't think to take that route. Might be hard to make it look clean after a car wash you're saying? Basically I'm not trying to spend money on buying new ones. But I did want black ones. Plus I didn't want to add more weight. I was looking at the Body Armor Side Steps I think they were called, with the optional LED lighting... They're pretty heavy duty looking and look heavy; not trying to damage MPG's more than I have already lol

If you bedliner it, then you'd be safe to just spray paint it after so it is a coat of black over all the dimples and stuff of the bedliner so it doesn't get dirt trapped in there.

Well never said they were bad, just heavy lol At first I was digging them but then I was, ehh. What caught my eye though were the electronic running boards that drop down when the doors open... If I ever find a grand laying around I might think about it.

Back