Rust Preventive Coating For Vehicle Chassis

bvlpxm

After a bunch of digging I came across a GM service bullitin on chassis repair. It went to explain what was used as the hard wax coating OEM for GM & Ford. It's made by Daubert Chemical & they do sell to the public. It is for new clean metal as a preventive not for over rust applications. Their service rep said 1 spray can would do a frame I ordered 2 & will get the axels, springs ect. on my new 2014, hope it's enough. Here's a link to what I found: http://store.daubert.com/mm5/mercha...OD&Category_Code=Noxrust&Product_Code=1786061

If 1 can is enough why in the Hell didn't Toyota use it? They have known about the problem for dam near 20 years!!

I have a 2013 Toyota Tacoma Pre Runner SR5 DCLB V6 4.0 and Automatic. I coated my frame and chassis with AMSOIL's Heavy Duty Spray Lube and Protector,It works Great !!! Go to the site in Blue and search at www.AMSOIL.com/?ZO=5269135
Its a oil synthetic spray with a wax like waterproof coating and its HEAVY DUTY and IT works,USED on Harley and dirtbike chains all over in every climate and area on Earth! Rambo.

AMSOIL sound intresting, i have not heard of that particular item in their line up of products

Back