Sacrifices

swelch669

Hey everyone. My names Sean. Got a 2010 sport dcsb that I bought myself for Christmas 2 Christmases ago. Love at first sight with a 3 inch level and big tires and wheels. Since then I've gotten married and taken on way more payments than I can really handle. Already sold the big wheels and tires and dvd player to make rent and car payments. Lol. I have about 10-15k in parts and accessories written down on what I want to do to my baby but I can't seem to get ahead far enough to even start. Just wondering if anyone else has had to make sacrifices to do what they wanted to their trucks...

I was considering leaving all the forums and deleting the taco pages off my facebook to limit my wants and cravings but I dunno.

I have a good income. And im not selling anything else. Im saying I want to do so much stuff to my truck that after the bills are paid there's not much left to do anything. Just wondering if anyone has had to give up something in order to do what they want to their truck...

Priorities. If it's something you really want slowly save and have patience. Food on the table is more important.

△△ what that guy said, i jusg got mine a month ago. I want to do crapload to it. But im trying to start my own company, and i have a family to support. Pick up side work so you can pay for your stuff, and also your family doesnt have to suffer.

△△ what that guy said, i jusg got mine a month ago. I want to do crapload to it. But im trying to start my own company, and i have a family to support. Pick up side work so you can pay for your stuff, and also your family doesnt have to suffer.

What type of company are you trying to start?

Thanks everyone. I definitely get the necessities knocked out first. Just been hard to save for truck parts lately. Now my wife wants a new suv. .. but she's back working now so things should loosen up a bit.

Well it's between want and needs and what you can afford. No big secret on that. I was like that on my younger years. Now I am older and more stable financially (not rich) , I can start considering my wants... So play with in your means and work on getting things better. There will always be a new fad...

I'm glad I was so broke back in the days that I was not able to play with the ricer FnF.
To the Op , cheers and have fun with in your means. Life is to short and re-do button does not exist.

Back