Seat Covers

RescueDog

Just picked up my new Tacoma and want to protect the seats from my hounds and me. Unfortunately Toyota does not offer any good solutions. Does anyone in the group have suggestions? So far I checked out CoverKing and CalTrend. At around $450 for the front and back I want to get the best for the money with looks and durability.

Just picked up my new Tacoma and want to protect the seats from my hounds and me. Unfortunately Toyota does not offer any good solutions. Does anyone in the group have suggestions? So far I checked out CoverKing and CalTrend. At around $450 for the front and back I want to get the best for the money with looks and durability.

Wet okole. That's what i have and I am very happy with them. Plus you can pick your color. I have a 2 year old black lab. Makes it easier to get the hair out to. They will run you about $500 for front and back.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

Clazzio's from Sparks TRD
Mine are the perforated leather insert ones. $390 to your door for standard colors. Took about a week to get them. I absolutely love them! Looks just like you have leather seats. The fit is great!

I went back and forth but ended up ordering from Clazzio's. I was concerned about being able to slide in and out of the cab with the neoprene covers as I have a bit of arthritis. Will post more when I get them.
Thank you both for your help.

Well my Clazzio's arrived this morning. They suggested 2 to 3 for installation, after 4 hours I have the front seats done. The quality appears to be great but installation is not for the weak at heart. I admit I was very cautious as I did not want to damage original seats or the new covers and took extra precaution to not interfere with wiring etc.. I think they should consider hiring someone that speaks english to write the instructions. Again the quality looks great!

Covers have been in for over a week and they are awesome, easy to clean after the dogs get out, comfortable and look nice.

What color did you do? Any special colors? I saw on the site you can choose colors and stitching.

I went with the dark gray, I needed a stock item so I could get them in quick before the dogs destroyed the seats. Got them in 6 days.

Here are a couple of shots of the seat covers. The next warm day I will tighten them up a bit (just a matter of adjusting the straps) If you decide to get them touch base with me I can offer a couple of install tips (that I learned the hard way, lol). The stains on the seats are melted snow.FrontSeat.JPGBackSeat.JPG

I will agree Clazzio seat covers are worth it. I put a set in about 9 months ago and they still look great. If you don't mind the wait they will custom make them in what ever color and stitching you want. Have several material options as well. Yes, you do leave the original covers on the seats.

Back