Seat covers.

1sttaco

I would like to add a set of seat covers to my 2018 TRD offroad. What covers are you guys using? I would like covers that fit tight and are of good quality. Any suggestions?
Thank you

Katskins or wet Oakley I’m saving my pennies for katskins leather they are replacements not covers.

Agreed. If you want top of the line get katzkin or wet okole covers.
There’s a lot of good cloth covers too that cost less but they won’t fit as well.

I just ordered some Marathons. Wet Okole are nice, but its super humid and hot here, and I here they cause back sweat really bad. Also, didnt want leather, for same reason. I have leather in my Impala and its brutal sometimes. Coverking didnt pass coffee test. I hear the Carhartts are nice. I did a lot of youtube reviewing.

I just ordered some Marathons. Wet Okole are nice, but its super humid and hot here, and I here they cause back sweat really bad. Also, didnt want leather, for same reason. I have leather in my Impala and its brutal sometimes. Coverking didnt pass coffee test. I hear the Carhartts are nice. I did a lot of youtube reviewing.

Marathons I will research those

I have some neoprene coverkings installed and they fit great and feel great. I don't really eat or drink in my truck so I can't say how well it will hold up to spills but atleast it looks great, fits great and is very comfortable.

Nice. I just looked those up. They fit tight and look great. You can still let you get to the behind seat storage. About $500 for a set it looked like?
Can you get to the under seat storage? I saw the split for the behind seat.

Nice. I just looked those up. They fit tight and look great. You can still let you get to the behind seat storage. About $500 for a set it looked like?
Can you get to the under seat storage? I saw the split for the behind seat.
Not being able to get under the back seat storage would be a deal breaker for me.

Not being able to get under the back seat storage would be a deal breaker for me.

My seat covers I had in the Silver Sport were like that. You couldn’t get to the storage. It’s a huge point of aggravation because the storage is a great add on. Those seat covers were around $80 and we’re phenomenally tough. It was a trade off for the price.

My seat covers I had in the Silver Sport were like that. You couldn’t get to the storage. It’s a huge point of aggravation because the storage is a great add on. Those seat covers were around $80 and we’re phenomenally tough. It was a trade off for the price.
I’d end up modifying them to get in. There would have to be a way.

Like most other companies, its about a six week wait. Im only 3 weeks in. I will post them in my build thread when they come in. I only got the fronts, for now. I have a pet cover for the back already.

Back