Selling a ultra gauge if anyone is interested

tommyboy

Selling a ultra gauge that works awesome comes with the mount too it's plug and play let me know if your interested asking $60 bucks shipped ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1465837720.393044.jpg

Last edited:
It tells you your torq,horsepower,voltage,mpg,engine codes pretty much can do anything with the trucks computer

Dang I wish you would've posted earlier.. I ordered mine a few days ago and just put it on today.. Don't really know how to work it or use all the features yet but ill figure it out as I go.. That's a good price though I think I paid 80 somethin for mine

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1465913818.224547.jpg it does more then pictured too just have to select them to be on the main screen and there multiple screens that you can get to with the up and down arrows

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1465926281.274687.jpgi just installed mine yesterday.. The mount I got was surface mount with double sided tape but it wouldn't stick probably because the Georgia heat had my dash about 130 degrees so i improvised.. Pretty satisfied so far I've only driven about 20 miles with it so it's still calibrating itself.. It's really easy to to install just plugs right into the obdII plug under the dash and powers on and off with the truck.. There's probably 50 or so different gauges you can display on 7 different pages and customize what gauges you want on the pages and you can switch pages by just pressing a button.. If I didn't just buy one I would have bought this one

Tbh, I don't know if I can say that looks cleaner... The display looks very outdated and old to be honest.
It's not outdated. I can change what I want on the screen. I do wish it was a little bigger display but it's out of the way and that's why I put it where I did.

It's not outdated. I can change what I want on the screen. I do wish it was a little bigger display but it's out of the way and that's why I put it where I did.

Idk, I just think the display looks old. It's totally personal preference though...

This is where I have my ultraguage
86bf285746f87e6c1105ce8c1dd73d4f.jpg

Back