Semi-Rhetorical question

donvido47

It's time to replace my suspension. I figure that if I have to take all that apart, I might as well replace it with a 3"-6" lift kit. The wife thinks I should just replace it with stock parts. I also need to replace my rear drive shaft. So what should I do?

Old Man Emu lift! better ride and more clearance. Also I'm guessing you mean you need to replace you carrier bearing that needs to be replaced not the drive shaft? Or it just needs to be greased up.....

Carrier bearing needs to be replaced too. Really I just need to replace the rear propeller shaft. I have a double cardan u joint. I can't just replace the u joints, which are shot.

Oh got it.....I love my OME lift and its only about 1k. If you need picture let me know:whistling2:

to throw on a >3" lift you'll need to cut off the front crossmember, so it wouldn't be just a "replacement" of parts

3" lifts vary from around $500 to 1500+, depending on how much you want to spend

It's time to replace my suspension. I figure that if I have to take all that apart, I might as well replace it with a 3"-6" lift kit. The wife thinks I should just replace it with stock parts. I also need to replace my rear drive shaft. So what should I do?

Get a new wife. :laughing:

My vote goes to bilsteins and AAL...cheap and small lift...

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

I've got 5100s all around & AAL but am thinking of something with a better ride. The AAL turned it into a rough rider.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Taco Forum mobile app

Don ever think of Long Travel Suspension....its on sale right now:huh: $3079 ready to ship with King Shocks

Back