Shifting delay

Jac23

Hi everyone, just bought a 2017 trd pro.40miles.
Have been experiencing a delay on reverse to drive and it feels like the old Tacoma shaft bump from behind.it happens when it seats for more the 4 hours,I’m a Lexus tech and I decided to take it to my Toyota dealer for warranty purpose since I bought it use and want to have some kind of records just for future trani problems. Of course they could not duplicate. I went in and duplicated the problem with the adviser and the tech working on my taco and they still could not come out with a solution. lol I went back to my shop and performed a health check and show them that there is a update. I will be bringing the vehicle back so they can properly do their job. I told them I need a case open and to check the fluid and to pay me for the diagnostic since I’m the one to show them what to do. I’ll keep you guys updated tomorrow..

Hi everyone, just bought a 2017 trd pro.40miles.
Have been experiencing a delay on reverse to drive and it feels like the old Tacoma shaft bump from behind.it happens when it seats for more the 4 hours,I’m a Lexus tech and I decided to take it to my Toyota dealer for warranty purpose since I bought it use and want to have some kind of records just for future trani problems. Of course they could not duplicate. I went in and duplicated the problem with the adviser and the tech working on my taco and they still could not come out with a solution. lol I went back to my shop and performed a health check and show them that there is a update. I will be bringing the vehicle back so they can properly do their job. I told them I need a case open and to check the fluid and to pay me for the diagnostic since I’m the one to show them what to do. I’ll keep you guys updated tomorrow..
There was a TSB out for the delay from reverse to drive.
http://www.tacomaforum.com/threads/what-are-all-the-tsb-on-the-tacoma.5001/

Tsb done.. going to test it out this next few days and will be bringing back to check fluid.. as soon as warranty is over can wait to do this **** my self.. lol.it could have me taken 30 minute get this done not 3 days and they still have not check the fluid.

Back