Shiftsense Pro - Improve your 3rd Gen AT Shifting

jcfergus

Selling my ShiftSense Pro v.2. $95

A fully-automatic aftermarket transmission-shift controller for the 2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma 3.5L V6 with 6-speed automatic transmission.

Are you tired of the constant "searching" for gears in your 2016-2020 3.5L V6 auto trans Toyota Tacoma?
Are you tired of sluggish performance, esp. around town?

The ShiftSense Pro makes a significant improvement. I installed this in my 2016 TRD OffRoad and got an immediate improvement in driveabilty and surprisingly, fuel economy on the highway. I got as high as 23MPG average for a trip between Sacramento and Roseburg traveling 70-75MPH. It was installed in my truck for about two years. The ONLY reason for selling it is that I sold the 2016 and got a 2019 with a manual transmission. It’s in excellent condition and includes the original instructions.

This is the latest version Shift Sense Pro Version 2 which provides 3 levels of performance.

Installation is easy and can be completed in approximately 10 minutes, with no tools required.

Installation and more information can be found at the DZ Custom Innovations website.

Back