Shocks upgrade for 6" lift

DayneR

I have a 6" fab tech lift
I've been looking at the fox or the dirt logic 2.0s What is everyone's opinion on upgrading shocks and what brand to use and how to find the correct size..
Thank You

Icon makes 6 inch lift specific shocks but I'm not sure if Fox does. I wouldn't use anything Fabtech but that's me. All the shocks besides Fabtech are all pretty much the same with slightly different valving. Icon is the only one that uses digressive valving(hard at slow speed and loose at high speed).

you'd have to work it out what size you need. some people are running 8" coilovers IIRC

but like whipper said, icon makes a DB lift specific coilover

new shocks will make the ride a lot better, but note that DB lifts use stock length everything, so you won't see and travel gains

you'd have to work it out what size you need. some people are running 8" coilovers IIRC

but like whipper said, icon makes a DB lift specific coilover

new shocks will make the ride a lot better, but note that DB lifts use stock length everything, so you won't see and travel gains

Thank you! I have been looking at the icons I really like them! I am regretting my fabtech lift now! :( I'm just now learning about lifts and wish I wouldn't have done a DB. But I want to do as much as I can to fix my squeakiness and my rough ride. Thanks again fellas!

Back