Show off your double cab short bed (dcsb)

Idk the grill, mirrors, door handles, and rocker panels was on the truck when I bought it. Sorry. I would try 4wheelparts or truckaddonz.com maybe

Yeah I like mine. I wouldn't have put all the chrome on mine but it was on there when I bought it. But I did do the lift tires and wheels

If you want a satoshi grill and you don't wanna do the work yourself which takes some cutting fiberglassing and mesh work involved you'll be paying top dollar and be on tw member homertaco's to do list. Sorry to say but currently 130 ppl are waiting for one and this is only his part time gig on nights and weekends when he can. I'd say buy a tacoma grill online without the chrome or paint for approx 50 online and learn for yourself there's how to's on tw on it. You'll appreciate it that much more and save a couple hundred bucks! Good luck.

Could have been I'm active on tw and have a few pics up there as well. Next in line for her is an ome lift and some lr uca's to feed my addiction.

^ nice truck love that color if I didn't have so many tree branch scratchs I would have had that color

Lifted!

IMG_20130617_064116_755_zps937ebff1.jpg

Back