Show off your TacomaForum.com Sticker!

Nathan

Admin
Staff member
I thought it would be fun to have an official thread where people can post pictures of their trucks with TacomaForum.com stickers on them. So, when you get your sticker put it on your truck and post a picture here. I can't wait to see them :thumbsup:

Don't have a sticker yet? Details on how you can get a free one here: http://www.tacomaforum.com/showthread.php?t=237

Waiting on the mail:glare:

Hah I got you beat I still have to send Nathan my info to send it to me. I think I have enough post to be in now, I'll check in the morning when I can actually see the computer screen a little better, it's a little fuzzy at the moment. :eek:nline2long:

Originally Posted by ProForce
I'm scared to put it on :eek: it'll be my first sticker

The only ones on mine are from the factory, I did take that big huge honkin yellow one off the back inside cab about the child safety seat. Put it in the glove box in case I needed it since I don't have any little carpet munchers, I got a grown up one I don't have to haul her around anymore she's old enough to haul herself around for 12 years now. Hum, I think I just dated myself.

Tacoma Forum Sticker!!

look what arrived in the mail yesterday...will be puttin these on my truck after the pollen has gone and after washing her :yes: :thumbsup:...thanks Nathan

Attachments

• Truck Stickers 002.jpg
    Truck Stickers 002.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I can't wait to get one! My billboard truck has been in need of a new one in some time and this one would do nicely.

I have no idea where this is gonna be haha

I have too many as is.......might have to rearrange my givers of flex and horsepower.

Bay area metal tab, tw, ttora, AP...

Working up my postings. ;) Being a sticker whore, I'm gonna rock em as soon as I get em. I reserve the aft windows for only one or two at a time but put most in the bed sides.

Bump, I know more people have the sticker than this ;)

Mine haven't shown up yet...still waiting on the snail mail :blink:

Plus the weather here just sucks cold, wet, had snow flurries last night. :glare:

Back