Show off your Vent Visors & Window Deflectors

Please post bug deflectors if you have them and state the brand, I'm in the market for one but don't want to make a hasty decision based on the manufacturers product statement, need your take on what you have so I can get my monies worth. :yes:

Thanks, I'm glad you like the color. The passenger side has no problems with the window going up, the driver side just makes a little noise near the top. I had a Chevy cobalt with the inside channels, they also made a noise at the top. It looks cleaner than the 3M tape one.

643t6s.jpg

EGR In Channel

I went looking for some in channel vent visors and couldn't find any. Are you guys ordering them online?

Amazon sells a bunch, so does carid.com and autoanyhing like 420 said... Autoanything is a great site too

Amazon sells a bunch, so does carid.com and autoanyhing like 420 said... Autoanything is a great site too

It really is. Bought my n-fabs, tonneau and my vent visors all from there. Match any price, have a good selection and ship free. Only drawback for me is the wait...they ship mostly from so-cal and i'm in new england.

It really is. Bought my n-fabs, tonneau and my vent visors all from there. Match any price, have a good selection and ship free. Only drawback for me is the wait...they ship mostly from so-cal and i'm in new england.

Yea so I guess it would be the same to ship to pa than... Haven't ordered anything off there yet but I got a boat load of stuff bookmarked for the future..

Weather Tech

Just did the front windows. Looks great from the front, they do not stick out at all when looking from the front side and actually come down farther on the window than most.

Highly recommended

rc

Attachments

• profile640.jpg
    profile640.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 67
Back