Sig Pic Size

AWorthyOpponent

Would like to see the Sig Pic sizes a bit larger...I know that 200x700 is a bit large...like the one I have...

aworthyopponentsig.png

But atleast 125x550???

I like them because you can see another members truck without actually having to go through their posts...you can see things you like about their truck and link to make it click for a build...

Plus, it makes it easier to recognize posters and see who's responding to a thread...

Attachments

• aworthyopponentsig_small.jpg
    aworthyopponentsig_small.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder.

I'm a little different, I don't like when you have to scroll through HUGE signature pics in order to see content. Sometimes there is more signature than content and I find that a bit distracting.

Anyways, I have "fixed" the error I made and you should be able to upload images that are 600x100. Give it a whirl and let me know what you think.

Thanks

Thanks for the reminder.

I'm a little different, I don't like when you have to scroll through HUGE signature pics in order to see content. Sometimes there is more signature than content and I find that a bit distracting.

Anyways, I have "fixed" the error I made and you should be able to upload images that are 600x100. Give it a whirl and let me know what you think.

Thanks

I agree with it being distracting. But it's a spot to show off your truck

Well, let's just try this size out for a bit and see if it can't still be used to show off your truck. I think you'll find it's a nice balance.

For example, large leaderboard ads are 728x90 and big brands find ways to promote their products with it. If they can pull it off with 90px I think we can do it with 100px. Know what I mean?

Anyone try updating their signature pic yet? I want to make sure they are working right.

Back