Sin'ead O'Conner died today at 56

TexasBigBlue

Irish singer-songwriter Sinéad O'Connor has died at 56.
"It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of our beloved Sinéad," the singer's family said in a statement reported Wednesday by the BBC and RTE. "Her family and friends are devastated and have requested privacy at this very difficult time." No cause of death has been revealed at this time."

Well, you have to wonder. A good friend of mine that was healthy as a horse at 60 had the vax in the morning. By noon he felt tired, and went downstairs in the den to take a power nap. At 5pm his wife called him to supper, and got no response. He died of a blood clot in the heart. His wife to this day blames the vaccine.

My wife just got a call this noon from her brother's wife. My wife's brother is 59 years old, was rushed to a nearby medical center in boston last night with having severe chest pains on his left side. Before that he'd been having this nagging cough. They did a bunch of tests today. My wife tells me he has a form of pneumonia, plus they detected a heart condition thats been seen related to the covid vax....which he had been vaxed for his job. Currently they have him under intensive care. Seems the doctors are more worried about the pneumonia than his ticker issue.

? this was one of those jobs that forced the jabb upon the underlings?

Well the wife was away in Boston visiting him yesterday....said he's doing better, resting comfortably. He told her he had never experience chest pains like that before.

Back