Skid of cinder blocks in TRD pro

tacomalimited

2018 dcsb mgm limited 4x4
Today I saw a 3rd generation TRD pro with a skid of cinder blocks in the bed! The whole back of the truck was sagging and the tires looked almost flat! That's an insane amount of weight! How much do you think that weighed?

Each block weighs about 30lbs if it’s the ones I’m thinking of and a full pallet of them is about 100 of them so it could have been as heavy as 3000lbs

I’ve put 20 bags of concrete and fencing material (~1500#) a 1/2 yard of gravel (~1200#), a yard of garden soil (~1700#) a yard of bark dust (~1000#) the only time I got it to hit my bump stops was the yard of garden soil. Truck didn’t like that to much. I did half yards after that. I moved 4 yards that day. 4 trips would have been nice but you’ve got to listen to your taco so 7 trips later I got it done. Took all day instead of a 1/2 day.

I’ve put 20 bags of concrete and fencing material (~1500#) a 1/2 yard of gravel (~1200#), a yard of garden soil (~1700#) a yard of bark dust (~1000#) the only time I got it to hit my bump stops was the yard of garden soil. Truck didn’t like that to much. I did half yards after that. I moved 4 yards that day. 4 trips would have been nice but you’ve got to listen to your taco so 7 trips later I got it done. Took all day instead of a 1/2 day.

Air bag it

You sure k nbn n ow how to stress test your truck. I would have made each of those two other three loads.

Back