Some stuff I have done (but not today)

Carroll

New member here. I wanted to share some things I have done to my Tacoma...but since they were not today, I did not put them in the "What have you done today" page.

Shade hood for Entune screen. Corrugated cardboard painted black. Held on with two small tabs of hook & loop fasteners. Stows on the back of the driver's visor.
Screen Hood straight on(small).jpg Screen Hood stored(small).jpg
Installed DashDesign windshield The Original Shade. It retracts out of the way, shades entire windshield area, and is way easy (so you actually USE it).
Shade extended(small).jpg Shade Latch(small).jpg Shade retracted(small).jpg
Since I am tall and often the first vehicle at the stoplight, I often have difficulty seeing the light. This fresnel lens, held on by static electricity and suction, works wonders. Light-In-Sight.
Light in Sight(small).jpg
The aluminum strap phone mount I made with the holster type belt clip and "always on" plug.
Phone Mount(small).jpg
My rechargeable flashlight from the cigar lighter socket.
Highbeam Closeup(small).jpg
And finally, the G4 Elite cover I installed that opens without blocking view, opens front AND back, locks, and seals pretty tight.
Rear with Cover(small).jpg

I have added a bunch of d-rings to the rail bolts in the bed. I bought some Flambeau Dry Boxes and slotted a couple to fit the D-Rings with a carabiner. These hold hand tools under my bed cover.
Top view with carabiner.jpg Side view with slot.jpg Left Side.jpg Right Side.jpg
Then I put some more boxes under the first section of my cover with electrical supplies (solder, wire, crimp connectors, etc.), hand tools, project parts. These fit perfectly between my Jump/Compressor box and my Draw Bar.Front Area.jpg From the Back.jpg

New member here. I wanted to share some things I have done to my Tacoma...but since they were not today, I did not put them in the "What have you done today" page.

Shade hood for Entune screen. Corrugated cardboard painted black. Held on with two small tabs of hook & loop fasteners. Stows on the back of the driver's visor.
View attachment 4485 View attachment 4486
Installed DashDesign windshield The Original Shade. It retracts out of the way, shades entire windshield area, and is way easy (so you actually USE it).
View attachment 4487 View attachment 4488 View attachment 4489
Since I am tall and often the first vehicle at the stoplight, I often have difficulty seeing the light. This fresnel lens, held on by static electricity and suction, works wonders. Light-In-Sight.
View attachment 4493
The aluminum strap phone mount I made with the holster type belt clip and "always on" plug.
View attachment 4490
My rechargeable flashlight from the cigar lighter socket.
View attachment 4491
And finally, the G4 Elite cover I installed that opens without blocking view, opens front AND back, locks, and seals pretty tight.
View attachment 4492
Come on that looks like a pleated home window shade!

I have two of the cargo bars you have there that i used on my 2013 ford f250. But im afraid to use them on my tacoma im afraid imight crack the bed because its not metal.

Back