Spark plug replaced on 2016 taco

plaster

It’s not easy to do but it’s about 3 hrs to do . I read somewhere you have remove the intake man. It’s bull **** passenger side not hard the driver a little bit of work. Anyone need pointers let me know there is few tricks to working in there

It’s not easy to do but it’s about 3 hrs to do . I read somewhere you have remove the intake man. It’s bull **** passenger side not hard the driver a little bit of work. Anyone need pointers let me know there is few tricks to working in there
What size motor? Trans?
Fess up with the pointers.

The passenger side is easy udue the intake hose fore air box flip on to intake man cover if there is wire harness in way don’t be fooled most of the coils After removal of bolt 10 mill lift and twist in a direction away from obstruction . I recommend doing one at a time with spark plug socket and be careful not get anything in there . ..the Driver side near fire wall one vacuum hose then sound dampener cover then plug . Middle you take off intake m support then unplug two wire harness one vac hose , the coil will pass the grey harness twist . Front plug undue other manf support push away vac hoses you will need swivel and extensions short and long . One thing I did the lower support bolt fore man support is hard to get back in .tape bolt barely we’re it makes contact to socket then twist in and pull of when tight otherwise good luck . It’s long winded but I hope it helps . Buy the way my truck is idling better exceleration is way better gas economy to soon to say . I used ngk ir $ 55 can ,denso 160 can . It was a no brainer

The passenger side is easy udue the intake hose fore air box flip on to intake man cover if there is wire harness in way don’t be fooled most of the coils After removal of bolt 10 mill lift and twist in a direction away from obstruction . I recommend doing one at a time with spark plug socket and be careful not get anything in there . ..the Driver side near fire wall one vacuum hose then sound dampener cover then plug . Middle you take off intake m support then unplug two wire harness one vac hose , the coil will pass the grey harness twist . Front plug undue other manf support push away vac hoses you will need swivel and extensions short and long . One thing I did the lower support bolt fore man support is hard to get back in .tape bolt barely we’re it makes contact to socket then twist in and pull of when tight otherwise good luck . It’s long winded but I hope it helps . Buy the way my truck is idling better exceleration is way better gas economy to soon to say . I used ngk ir $ 55 can ,denso 160 can . It was a no brainer
Got it screen captured for future reference.

Thank you. I believe in sharing corporate knowledge.

Back