Sport pedals

inferno75

Ok...so as we know there are no Toyota sport pedals offered for our 3rd gens...or are there? I’ve stumbled across something my friends...if you take the gas sport pedal off of a Scion tC and trim it a little it fits our trucks...so now my question to all of you...does anyone have access to an automatic tc break pedal overlay they can try out on their 3rd gen automatic...note you may have to remove the rubber pedal off to fit the overlay...please let me know if it works...I would gladly buy the pedal if it fits!

Ok...so as we know there are no Toyota sport pedals offered for our 3rd gens...or are there? I’ve stumbled across something my friends...if you take the gas sport pedal off of a Scion tC and trim it a little it fits our trucks...so now my question to all of you...does anyone have access to an automatic tc break pedal overlay they can try out on their 3rd gen automatic...not you may have to remove the rubber pedal off to fit the overlay...please let me know if it works...I would gladly buy the pedal if it fits!
I want to know how you figured that out on the gas pedal. Haha.

I had a 2008 Scion tC before my taco...needless to say I harvested the sport pedals off my tc before I traded her in...so I tried fitting the gas pedal one day (same size) and boom..with a little elbow grease it worked...problem is my tc was a stick and I have an automatic taco...big difference between the size of an automatic break pedal and a standard break pedal

Ok...so as we know there are no Toyota sport pedals offered for our 3rd gens...or are there? I’ve stumbled across something my friends...if you take the gas sport pedal off of a Scion tC and trim it a little it fits our trucks...so now my question to all of you...does anyone have access to an automatic tc break pedal overlay they can try out on their 3rd gen automatic...note you may have to remove the rubber pedal off to fit the overlay...please let me know if it works...I would gladly buy the pedal if it fits!

There are a ton of different styles of pedal overlays out there that’ll fit if that’s all you’re looking for.

Theres this guy on youtube who had some sport type pedals on his tacoma

I believe his channel was called "no bigdeal tv"

I cant recall the brand tho

Back