Sr5 4x4 dc lb or the trd ?

Agreed with what’s been said but I’ll add that it depends on your budget and what options you can’t (or don’t want to) live without or wait on to add yourself later down the road. If the interior options of the SR5 are enough to satisfy your needs/wants then by all means save your money and go for that. Crawl control on the TRD OR is cool but I went with the TRD Sport last year because I knew I’d be using it as my daily driver and wouldn’t be off-roading with it much but wanted the extra interior stuff and the non-functional hood scoop for looks. [emoji12] My last vehicle was a 2007 WRX in WRB so the hood scoop on the Taco is a design nod in that direction.

I just got a 2017 Sport for the same reasons....don't need it to go off roading because I'm a city dweller. I considered a used Limited in the same price range & mileage, but the Sport gets slightly better gas mileage & I didn't want leather in the hot Texas summer. I test drove my Sport against a brand new SR5 & the Sport won, hands down. I liked the way it handled better. I had also tried a SR 4 cylinder last month, but after driving a RAV the past few years, I really wanted something that was more powerful.

Back