ST3VE from Maryland

ST3VE

Authorized User
Hi I am Steve. 31 years old and I am addicted to Tacoma's.
I have a 2005 DCSB. Bought it brand new. Had it for about 3 months and tinted the windows. After that the mod bug got me. Today I have a small list of mods.

3" SkyJacker Spacer Lift & Rear AAL
Spidertrax 2.5 Wheel Spacers
285/75r16 Mickey Thompson MTZ
Brembo Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors
Yakima Roof Rack
Tonneau cover
ProComp 8089 Wheels
Kenwood DDX512
All Clarion Speakers
AFE Intake
Thrush Glass Pack
Tailgate Mod
Diff Breather Mod
Aries Bull Bar
Cobra 29ltd Classic
Firestik KW5
HomerTaco Satoshi & Fj Logo
DeBadged
35% Tint
BlitzPro 6LZ LED in Hood Scoop
Tinted Tail Lights, 3rd Brake Light & Fogs
MagLight Mod
ProComp LED Light Bar on Bar
Interior/Exterior Led Lights
Dual Halo Projectors
6000k 35w HID Headlights
55w HID Fog Lights
Fog Light Mod
+5hp Rear Window Stickers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Custom stickers I made... Then removed because I hate red.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 61
awesome lookin truck man!!! question.. where did u get the rain guards for the doors from?... lookin to put some on mine

Honestly I can't remember. They have been on for many years. You can order them online. You will be better off that way. Mine are a brand called AVS. I think it stands for Auto Vent Shade.

They could be better but you get use to them quick.

The worst debate ever is spacers being good or bad. I bought them when I got the truck. They currently have 132,000 miles on them with no issue ever. I still have the stock Bilsteins with a AAL. I think the spacer rides stiffer then the full suspension obviously. I planned on buying a new suspension a while ago but I bought a boat and a house and just got married. haha. Maybe I'll sell the boat and get the Toytec 3" lift one day??

Re: Transmission Fluid

Welcome. I'm from Maryland too. My original post asked where in Maryland you lived cuz I thought it would be cool to maybe start a new group here in Maryland but you didn't respond so your probably too busy to start something like that. Anyways, welcome and thanks for sharing...

Last edited:
Back