Steering wheel shakes above 60 mph

Sounds like someone fell behind in their job and threw some tires on.
I feel like Discount tires (DT) does a good job. I’ve been there a few times over the years. I’d recommend them.
I just bought a set of Nitto TG didn’t like them and took them back. They made it right without question. I’ll continue to buy from them.
I’ve always had good service from them. [emoji106]

I use tirerack.com and have the local spots mount onto rims as there’s not a huge array of options here either.

I run two sets of wheels tho so it’s easy to swap in my garage — summer and winter.

We don’t have a whole lot of choices in southern WV. Just a couple local places.

I was in WV two years ago to check on my property. I had to use 4wd (on my GMC). The light showed the truck was out of 4WD, but it wasn't. Brought it to Glotfelty Tire in Parkersburg WV for a look. Thought I would leave with an empty wallet. The mechanic brings the truck in the back and comes out ten minutes later and hands the slip to the manager. The mechanic had to remove and reinstall the fuse to my 4WD actuator so that it would come out of 4 wheel high. It came out enough to turn the 4WD lite out, but the transfer case was still in 4 high.

Long story short, the manager charged me nothing. Not one dime. Here in Jersey I would have been robbed blind. I gave the manager $60 for donuts for him and his men as a thank you. Very honest men there. Here's a link to the Glotfelty website and the address of the store in Parkersburg.

Rte 14 / 33 Clinton Ave.
Parkersburg, WV 26101 https://www.glotfeltytire.net/locations.aspx

I was in WV two years ago to check on my property. I had to use 4wd (on my GMC). The light showed the truck was out of 4WD, but it wasn't. Brought it to Glotfelty Tire in Parkersburg WV for a look. Thought I would leave with an empty wallet. The mechanic brings the truck in the back and comes out ten minutes later and hands the slip to the manager. The mechanic had to remove and reinstall the fuse to my 4WD actuator so that it would come out of 4 wheel high. It came out enough to turn the 4WD lite out, but the transfer case was still in 4 high.

Long story short, the manager charged me nothing. Not one dime. Here in Jersey I would have been robbed blind. I gave the manager $60 for donuts for him and his men as a thank you. Very honest men there. Here's a link to the Glotfelty website and the address of the store in Parkersburg.

Rte 14 / 33 Clinton Ave.
Parkersburg, WV 26101 https://www.glotfeltytire.net/locations.aspx

Glad you had some good luck in WV. I wouldn’t live anywhere else.

I've had .Good luck with a local Midas Muffler once you get to know them you can trust places a little better .the manager told me they work in cahoots with tire rack so you can have stuff shipped there they call when its in to install .that's pretty cool

Back