Stereo monitor screen

jcnyc28

I have a 2015 double cab and I'm looking for a replacement for the radio monitor. I want to mirror the image from my Galaxy S7. Mainly the traffic app that is stock is pretty bad. It's such a far away view. I really just want a way to see my Google maps with traffic on the screen. Any ideas?

There's a mount that allows you to mount an iPad mini in the dash, everything runs through the iPad... Not something I would do but if that's what your looking for...

I've been looking at the pioneer, uses Google maps from your phone to display on the screen. No more phone on the dash.

I used a Pioneer with Mirror Link with my Samsung - not what I was hoping for and really poor functionality IMO. The Stereo is great just the functionality of Mirror Link stinks. You can buy an adapter that will feed your phones image to the screen through a video input but your touch screen on the radio is useless. I had a small android tablet laying around that we weren't using and just bought a mount through amazon and mounted the tablet above the stereo - use it for maps, music, news, weather, etc...and just have it connected through bluetooth to the stereo and a hotspot on my phone. Google maps gives you the ability to download the maps for your area as well so you don't necessarily need hotspot, just comes in handy for instant info.

Back