Stock radio frozen?

Ashton391

Hey, I have a 2015 Taco with just the stock radio, and whenever it gets below freezing (it has been around -25C) the radio stops functioning properly, if it is on a radio station it will change stations and the presets, it won't connect to Bluetooth ( I have an iPhone 6) and the touch screen stops working. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there anything I can do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Nathan

Hey, I have a 2015 Taco with just the stock radio, and whenever it gets below freezing (it has been around -25C) the radio stops functioning properly, if it is on a radio station it will change stations and the presets, it won't connect to Bluetooth ( I have an iPhone 6) and the touch screen stops working. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there anything I can do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Nathan
My 2015 TRD Sport was doing the same thing, but in the summer, with temps between 90-105 degrees. I took it in under warranty, and they updated the software and it hasn't done it since.

Back