Stock speaker sizes in a 2013 dub cab

HellaNella420

What are the stock speaker sizes in my 13 double cab? Cant be much diff than any other 2nd gen right? Wanna put components (bigger the better) in the front and whatever the stock size is in the back w/ coaxials.

They are 6.5 front and rear. You can use a 6X9 or 6.5 for the front but only 6.5 in the rear. You will need adapters for whatever you use.

If theyre 6 1/2" why do i need adaptors? Are they 6x8 or 6 3/4 then they make components in those sizes now (at least mb quart does).

That was painless. Guess im just upgrading speakers then. Plus i just looked up a JL Stealthbox price and almost shat myself lol

I wouldn't change the door speakers unless you were changing the head unit or amping the door speakers. You could end up making the sound worse.

Gotta love the audio game.

one thing i wish that Toyota had done with the audio system in a 08 model access cab was give it an input jack so that you could plug in your i pod :whistling2: :sad:

Maybe down the road I'll upgrade the whole thing. Could always use a JL cleansweep, but i've heard theyre overrated and overpriced.

Back