Stupid TW Posts

jjsinaz

I couldn't help myself. I had to do it! Use this thread whenever you see a Thread or post in a thread over at the other forum that makes you shake your head, say WTF, or just want to scream. I think it will be entertaining and good for a few chuckles. I'll start off with one that I saw this morning.

Thread:

What have you turned off on your Tacoma?

Post in same thread:

"My 2010 allows you to turn off the seatbelt warning chime. Best thing I’ve done. And yes, I wear a seatbelt every time."

If he wears the seat belt every time then WTF does he need to turn off the chime???

Last edited:
Just a thought......

Lets just leave that other place be. They have enough issues. Also, lets not degrade this site.

But Yeah.....I have to agree. Seems like many of the posters have never had a vehicle and refuse to think.....

Well, the thread generated 4 pages of nonsensicle comments (some were viable, some were just smart-a$$ remarks) It was a brand new truck and he ran over something on the road that punched a hole in it. He was talking about welding a patch over the hole but never did say what the fix was. Typical...

Back