Submit Photos for use on the Website & App

BTW, the wider the better for the top of the website. Shots with no people if possible. THANKS!

Thanks for all the photos guys... keep them coming.

Traveler... do you have a wider shot of this by any chance?

537820_4740390340731_1958345489_n.jpg

Aww I wish...took that one portrait!

Anthony, so jelly dude...

If anyone else has any good photos and wouldn't mind if we used them please post them up. The app and header are fixed sizes so it's hard to get images that fit sometimes so more options are better.

Thanks.

Also, the requirements for the app are pretty big. For example, I need a 1536x2048 image and a 2048x1536. Anyone got any good but BIG photos?

Very cool shots, thanks!

What kind of shot are you looking for? I love "The Traveler"s truck, but think the broken fender flare in the header looks bad...

I'm pretty sure he's a photographer, so he could prob take a better photo for you. I do photography as kinda a side thing, but I live in Florida, so I couldn't help you with any mountain pictures...

Here's my Facebook cover photo...I have tons of pics of my truck....

559698_10101860083674252_188811794_n.jpg

Actually, that's a pretty good one. The key is getting one that is wide enough that it can be used in a header and has room to the left for a logo to be placed. Does that make sense?

Actually, that's a pretty good one. The key is getting one that is wide enough that it can be used in a header and has room to the left for a logo to be placed. Does that make sense?

Yeah...I can take a wider one if you want...

Last edited:
LOL, that's a strange looking tree ;) It's a nice photo though.

I'll probably change up the header form time to time. So, next time you are out somewhere nice feel free to take a shot and submit it. The more options we have to chose from the better. It's hard to find something perfect though. We need something that has the right background to make the logo stand out, something wide, and room for the logo to the left. Then a sweet shot of a nice truck. It's a lot of little things ;)

I'm going to bump this thread. We need a refresh of the banner at the top of the TacomaForum.com website. If you have a good shot post it!

Again, we need a WIDE photo with room for a logo. If it's not wide enough to fill up the top of the page without being very tall we can't use it.

Thanks!

Back