Suspension lift kit suggestions???

96_TACO

Got a 96 yota, wanna lift it. Thinkin add a leaf, block in rear and coil spacer?? Idk tho

Attachments

• 1375653340287.jpg
    1375653340287.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 29
Well if you're looking for about 2 inches of lift then get bilstein adjustable shocks up front and a add a leaf in the back

Well coil spacers arnt a very good choice, I would just save up and get the 5100s and sale current shocks you have now or something like that.

Well currently my truck is in the shop from an accident I got in and the shocks and what not are sitting in my living room waiting to be put on

The rear shocks don't lift. You need an AAL, block or new leaf pack to lift the rear. Also 5100s only work on 6 lug trucks.

Last edited:
I really wanna go like 4" but Idk if I'm gonna have to change, drop or do anything to my steering??...

Hey guys I have a stock 13double cab and I'm ready to make some changes but don't know what to do should I get a leveling kit or suspension lift or both can't make up my mind HELP! !!!!

Hey guys I have a stock 13double cab and I'm ready to make some changes but don't know what to do should I get a leveling kit or suspension lift or both can't make up my mind HELP! !!!!

As mentioned before 5100s are a good cheap option. They can be used to level the truck or if used with a rear add a leaf or lift block you can get around 2 inches of lift

Back